Advertise with us
- Michael on Money in the News: When it’s the American Dream
- Mikael Laustsen on About TMD
- TattooLV on Guest Post & Money Tip: 10 Unexpected Perks of Declaring Bankruptcy
- joe The Plumber From Seattle on Money in the News: Money and Health, Saving on Food, Manage Multiple Debts, Social Security Disability Depleting?
- Rev. Conner David on Success Story: How I Went form 525 FICO to 780 Fico
Random Money Tip
What should you keep in a fireproof safe?
I’ve been wanting to get a fireproof safe for years now, and managed to finally do so about a month ago. Then I was faced with the question: “What should you put in a fireproof safe?” I put obvious items … Continue reading
Posted in Finance, Lifehacking Tagged finance, fireproof safe, papers, what to keep Leave a comment
Looking Glass: Lifehacking and Finance
11 Causes and Cures for Procrastination by John Place Online. A decent list of ways to help beat the inevitable procrastination blues. #11 is my biggest competitor because once 3pm hits, my brain shuts down. Fundamentals of Personal Finance – … Continue reading
Posted in Finance, Lifehacking Tagged earth-byte, finance, looking glass Leave a comment