Money in the News: Inspiring Your Finances Edition
Moolanomy posts 32 Inspiring/Funny/Smart quotes about money.
“Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Rogers
One of the ways I got started fixing my financial situation was by reading a series of posts on The Simple Dollar called “31 Days to fix your finances“. It was a great inspiring series that helped me, and although and older posts, may help you too
Girls Just Wanna Have Funds is doing a similar series called “21 Days to Rock Your Finances“.
CNN Money posted earlier this year their December Jobs Report that said hiring is up and unemployment is down. This is a good thing
Three Thrifty Guys are offering up a 2012 Personal Finance Challenge that I love. I’ve already completed most of it, but it’s helping me clean up some loose ends as well. Are you up for the challenge?
- April 24, 2012 -- Money in the News: $19,000 Unemployment Payback, Spring Cleaning Finances, Financial Heroes/Villains (0)
- June 5, 2011 -- Money in the News: When it’s the American Dream (0)
- October 28, 2011 -- Money in the News: Job Alert!, Resource Alert!, Student Loan Bailouts, Auto-Budgeting Cards (0)
- January 7, 2012 -- Money in the News: Motorola Cutting 800 jobs, Woman Demands Someone Pay for her 15 Kids, $300 Million Wasted by the Navy (0)
- February 18, 2012 -- Money in the News: Job Alert, BofA, Money Mistakes, Money Saving Habits, $1,000/year on Coffee (0)
This entry was posted in Money in the News
and tagged news
. Bookmark the permalink